In the event there is a strike by the Canadian Union of Postal Workers, we will endeavor to provide continuous service to our Districts, policyholders and partners. Please read the following information to help you manage your account and to help ensure minimal disruption in service should a strike commence on July 2, 2016.
- If you need to:
- Submit a form, change request or claim to Teachers Life Insurance: please send us the information by courier , email , or fax (416-620-6993).
- Make an annual payment: please register or log into Members to make a convenient one-time payment by credit card.
If you have further questions regarding the possibility for interrupted service, or are expecting information from Teachers Life, such as policy documents or a Premium Due Notice please contact us by email at email@example.com or call 416-620-1140 or toll-free at 1 800 668-4229 for additional assistance.
Teachers Life is more than just an insurance company. Our policyholders are Members. Founded by educators in 1939 to provide not-for-profit insurance; Teachers Life is dedicated to making our community better.
- Want to know more? Call us at 1-866-620-LIFE (5433) Monday to Friday, 8.30 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Working in the education community? Get a free online Needs Analysis today!
- Have a question about personal insurance answered? Let us know on Twitter or Facebook!