How to Apply
Applying for insurance is quick and easy.
Before starting your application, you will need to know the following:
- The amount of coverage you require – Try our Life Insurance Needs Analysis
- Information about your medical history, including
- Family medical history
- Chronic medical conditions
- Current or past treatments
- Information about your current lifestyle
- Examples of questions asked: Do you smoke? Are you a skydiver?
- Contact and payment information
What Happens After You Apply
For most of our policies, you will be contacted within one business day of your application being received. At that time, you may be asked to take a medical examination or provide a fluid sample. If approved, most people have insurance policies in force in less than a month. However, it can take longer for people with more complicated medical histories.
Did You Apply for Online Individual Term Insurance?
If you apply for Online Individual Term Insurance, assessment happens almost during application. So, you’ll know immediately if you have been approved. Insurance could be in force within 24 hours
Once You’re Approved
Here’s what will happen next:
- You’ll receive your formal policy documents by mail or email.
- You’ll gain access to our secure Members Site, where you can find
- policy information
- Change of Beneficiary forms
Relax & Enjoy Teachers Life Member benefits
- Gym/health club membership
- Will creation
- CPR certification
Scholarships and Bursaries for Children and Grandchildren
- $3,000 per year for up to 4 years
- Bursaries for runners-up
- Teachers Life Members have a say.